Facecam packs a pro-grade lens with a cutting-edge image sensor. High-speed circuitry that outputs uncompressed 1080p60 video without artifacts. App control and onboard memory to recall image settings on all your computers. Up to 82 degree field of view lets you frame your face or reveal your surroundings, while a fixed focus range ensures that you always stay in crystal-clear focus. Optimized for indoor use, a premium SONY® STARVIS™ CMOS sensor enables Facecam to capture extraordinary detail and minimal noise. So you’ll look amazing on Twitch, YouTube, Zoom, everywhere online — in all lighting conditions.
- Studio quality f/2.4 24 mm* all-glass Elgato Prime Lens
- Sony® STARVIS™ Sensor optimized for indoor use
- True FHD 1080p resolution at sixty frames per second
- Advanced image engine processes maximum data at high speed
- Uncompressed video without artifacts
- Up to 82 degree field of view for full frame or wide angle
- Fixed focus range keeps you in focus
- USB 3.0 interface transfers image data with lowest latency
- Set brightness, exposure, and more in the app
- Save settings directly to the camera
- Supported Resolutions (uncompressed): 1080p60, 1080p30, 720p60, 720p30, 540p60, 540p30
- Optics: Elgato Prime Lens (all-glass)
- Focus Range: 30 - 120 cm (11.8 - 47.2 in)
- Aperture: f/2.4
- Focal Length: 24 mm (*full-frame equivalent)
- Field of View: 82° (diagonal)
- Sensor: Sony® STARVIS™CMOS
- Connection: USB 3.0 (or better), Type C
- Dimensions: W 79 x H 48 x D 58 mm | 3.1 x 1.9 x 2.3 in (without mount)
- Weight: 96 g |0.21 lb (without privacy cap and mount)
|Dimension||W 79 x H 48 x D 58 mm|
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||Windows 10 (64-bit), Intel or AMD CPU • macOS 11.0, Intel or Apple CPU • USB 3.0 or highe|
Custom PCs Australia only used authorized couriers for delivery purposes.
For all items other than Custom PCs, We will ship your product on the next business day from placement of order.
Custom PC builds are shipped when the PC is complete and has been through stress testing, couriers are then booked. The following courier companies may be engaged for your delivery.
Startrack, Sendle, Fastway, Toll, Couriers Please, Aussie Freight, Pack and Send, Interparcel, TNT, Transdirect and Australia Post.
Deliveries to Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia are usually delivered within 3 business days.
Deliveries to Queensland and Tasmania are usually delivered within 5 Business Days
Deliveries to Western Australia the Northern Territory and Remote areas are usually delivered between 5 - 14 days.
Once the courier is booked, a tracking number is provided, please allow 24 hours for the tracking to be scanned in by the carrier.
Not what your after?
Try our custom build tool