Custom Pc's Australia
Pickup available at CPCA
Usually ready in 5+ days
The Flow RTX 4080 hits the real sweet spot between price and performance. With a powerful Intel core I7 and the amazing RTX 4080 the saying frames win games, has never been more apt.
* Images shown may differ to the finished product due to part availability at time of purchase or customer modifications.
|CPU||Intel I7 12700F
|Motherboard||Gigabyte H610M-H D4
|GPU||RTX 4080 16Gb
|Cooling||240mm Liquid Cooling|
|3 x 120mm Case fans|
|Ram||16Gb DDR4 3200Hz
|Storage||1Tb M.2 NVME Solid state drive|
|PSU||750w 80 Plus Certified|
|Case||NZXT H5 Flow
|O/S||Windows 11 Pro OEM 64 Bit|
|Warranty||24 Months Return to base|
Custom PC's require approximately 5-10 days from the date of purchase for the build process to complete. All PC's are stress tested for a minimum 6 hours using Unigines benchmark tools
A 12 Month return to base warranty is included with all systems. For approx courier delivery times please see the FAQ section and look up your location.
Rear USB Port( Total 6 )
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(4 x Type-A)
2 x USB 2.0 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
Front USB Port( Total 6 )
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)(4 x Type-A)
Custom PCs Australia only used authorized couriers for delivery purposes.
For all items other than Custom PCs, We will ship your product on the next business day from placement of order.
Custom PC builds are shipped when the PC is complete and has been through stress testing, couriers are then booked. The following courier companies may be engaged for your delivery.
Startrack, Sendle, Fastway, Toll, Couriers Please, Aussie Freight, Pack and Send, Interparcel, TNT, Transdirect and Australia Post.
Deliveries to Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia are usually delivered within 3 business days.
Deliveries to Queensland and Tasmania are usually delivered within 5 Business Days
Deliveries to Western Australia the Northern Territory and Remote areas are usually delivered between 5 - 14 days.
Once the courier is booked, a tracking number is provided, please allow 24 hours for the tracking to be scanned in by the carrier.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- All goods sold by Custom PCs Australia come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer law (ACL). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced or repaired if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period for which a remedy may be available can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. Therefore, as you can understand, the type of remedy we can offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the product to us.
2. Returning a Product
If a product purchased from Custom PCs Australia turns out to be faulty, we will strive to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly if your product is not functioning as desired. This generally helps resolve the problem faster. If you would like our assistance in contacting the manufacturer, you can call us on 0419 001 426 and we will be glad to assist you.
If the product you are returning is a Custom PCs Australia custom built product, and you do not have proof of purchase, we may offer you a repair, exchange or store credit (including online store) with the value of the product at the lowest recorded system purchase price as the purchase date (and hence the corresponding purchase price) of your product will not be able to be determined.
3. Lodging a Claim
Here are the steps to take in order to lodge a warranty return with us:
- Speak to technical support via phone/email. Even if you are sure the hardware is faulty you must lodge a support request with the details of the problem. The reason for this is that 90% of returns are non-faulty and end up costing the owner wasted freight to and from us. There may also be a known fix or workaround and we can guide you in that direction.
- If the request appears to be a hardware problem we will request you return the faulty goods. Please ensure your description is sufficient for our technicians to find and trouble shoot any suspected faults during testing upon return to us. Tech support can be reached on 0419 001 426
Once it’s established that you need to return the item purchased from our store, you should follow the guidelines below:
- Ensure the hardware is packed well to avoid any in-transit damage.
- Mark clearly your order # on the outside of the box, with our return address below.
- Please only send back the piece of hardware or complete unit (i.e. wireless kit, complete speaker system) suspected of a fault, i.e. do not return manuals, boxes, driver disks or other accessories that you wish to keep as we cannot be responsible for the return or lack thereof of additional once a 3rd party vendor has processed the warranty claim.
- If you are unsure of exactly what to send back please contact us.
- Goods arriving damaged will not be accepted.
- Inadequately packaged goods may incur a $25 packing fee on return.
- Goods returned charged to us will not be accepted.
- Custom PCs Australia cannot be held responsible for any damage caused during return transit.
- Under no circumstances will Custom PCs Australia ship out replacement goods before the warranty items have been received by our warranty department.
4. Product Assessment
Once proof of purchase has been established, the available remedy will depend on the nature of the fault. You are entitled to a refund or exchange if an item has a MAJOR problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- Is unsafe.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
- Doesn't do what we said it wouldn't or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we would compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is NOT MAJOR, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you are entitled to a refund or replacement.
If upon inspection, no fault is found with the product, or that the product been damaged due to misuse or neglect, we may charge you the costs incurred by us in connection with the assessment of your product, including any shipping costs.
If the product does not match its advertised description, we may provide you with a choice between a refund or credit to the value of the product purchased.
5. When you are NOT entitled to a refund or exchange
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you have the right to return a product and get a refund or exchange if the product does not meet certain consumer guarantees - for example, if the product is faulty.
You do not have a right to return a product if you:
- Changed your mind and no longer want the product
- Ordered the wrong product
- Found the product cheaper elsewhere
- Found a better product elsewhere
- Were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product (such as if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online)
- Damaged the product by misusing it (such as if you dropped your mobile phone in water)
- Used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
6. Printers, Laptops and Monitors
These items are covered directly by their manufacturer, most of which have repairers nationwide. For printers, just check your manual, there should be an appropriate 1800 or 13 style telephone number to call.
Nearly all monitors have a nationwide on-site warranty inside a metro area. We are not an authorised service centre for these items. Lodge a request via our support area if you need more help contacting your manufacturer or their local service agent. Dead/Zero/Bright pixel warranties on LCD monitors are honoured, however since this is not a Major fault, we do not cover any freight costs both ways for this service.
7. Goods Outside Custom PCs Australia's warranty That Still Have Factory Warranty
Some goods have an extended warranty from their manufacturer.
Custom PCs Australia warrants all goods sold (excluding consumables, OEM keyboard/mouse etc.) for 24 months.
8. Shipping and Other Costs
Returning small and medium-sized items.
- You are responsible for returning small and medium-sized items to Custom PCs Australia. If you bought the item online, this means you must initially pay the return postage, shipping or courier costs.
- Once we have the item, we will assess the problem. If the item has a major or minor fault, you are entitled to a refund of return costs.
- Goods tested and found to be non-faulty will be returned at your cost.
- If the product returned is found to be non-faulty upon inspection, you will be charged a $45 testing fee.
9. Custom PC build Warranty
Custom PCs Australia warrants the original purchaser that any part of the Product, excluding software, documentation and other peripherals, will be free of defects of both workmanship and materials for the warranty period include with the purchase. The date of warranty coverage starts from the date of collection or delivery of the Product.
During the product's warranty period, Custom PCs Australia will repair or replace defective hardware for defects specified and found in the Product. This will be done without any labor charge (free of charge) and cost of parts will also be provided free of charge during the warranty period. Parts may not be the same but will be equivalent or better parts.
Custom PCs Australia shall, under no circumstances, be liable to provide warranty service for products that have been damaged by accident, abuse, misuse or misapplication, for example unauthorized overclocking. This also applies if the product has been modified without textual agreement from Custom PCs Australia.
Any replacement parts will be warranted to be free of defects of workmanship and material for 3 months from time of replacement, or for the remainder of the warranty period of the Custom PCs Australia Product it is replacing (whichever is longer).
Custom Pcs Australia warrants any hardware defect for 24 months from the date of delivery. If an issue arises please contact us as soon as possible. If required we will designate the return address at this time.
Our warranty is Return to Base, which means that you pay the shipping to us and we pay the return shipping to you.
Our warranty excludes the below items
- Physical Damage to the product (Includes bent Motherboard pins)
- Damage caused by external source such as power surge
- Incorrectly configured software
- Incorrectly configured BIOS settings or hardware drivers
- Problem caused by Virus or other malicious software
- Operating System problems not caused by hardware failure
Accidental damage such as water spills, drops or physical breakage due to an accident. Data loss or recovery due to drive damage or failure is not covered. Your HDD or SSD however is covered by our warranty and will be replaced during the warranty period in the event of failure.
Any 'mining' of electronic coins, including but not limited to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Doge Coin will result in the warranty being voided.
- Any overclocking or modification by you or an external technician will result in the voiding of the warranty.
The product must be in its original shipped condition and of the same configuration as purchased, unless authorized by Custom PCs Australia
Custom PCs Australia will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law: (1) repair the Product (using new or refurbished replacement parts); (2) replace the Product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product; or (3) issue a partial refund of the original purchase price of the Product, if for some reason, the Product cannot be repaired or replaced—provided you return it during the parts warranty period owned.
If an item requires replacement and the original can no longer be sourced we will replace the item with the nearest possible available alternative.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CUSTOM PCS AUSTRALIA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF ACTUAL MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; DOWNTIME; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH CUSTOM PCS AUSTRALIA PRODUCTS, AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON CUSTOM PCS AUSTRALIA PRODUCTS.
10. Return Address
Please use the address below to return products to us:Custom PCs Australia
ATT: Warranty (Your Order Number)
67A Beluga Street
NOTE: We cannot accept any C.O.D. items, sending this way will unfortunately result in delays caused by refusal to accept delivery.
10. Refund timeframe
Once we have ascertained that a refund needs be issued to you, it can take up to 5 days for the amount to be credited to your account.
All refunds will be provided back in the original tender.
Bank Transfers, cheques and debit cards will be refunded as bank transfers, PayPal payments will be credited back to the PayPal account concerned and credit card refunds are processed back onto the original credit card.
Slide Image for 1080P/1440P
Not what your after?
Try our custom build tool.